Thursday 6 September 2007

Rehash


I've never been one to go back on things, once something is done, it's done. Endy Story. When I first got photoshop I buggered around with portraits, even opening up a photo studio (biggest waste ever, one you make fuck all money, two, you have to deal with some nasty looking avs with crap hair and slider issues *shudders*). The above pictures was one of my first few with PS. It was prolly the one I was most proud of, anyway I've been at it again (but this time only taking piccies of myself or Tie) and I felt to redo the above shot. Anyway, it's late and I'm tired. I have a billion things I want to say on my blog about things and people. But I can't be arsed (well more to the point I try very hard not to be a bitch, and not hurt feelings and so forth).

Oh yeah, go to Tofte I'm selling all my old inventory crap. Feel free to laugh at/purchase stuff.


No comments: