Sunday 7 October 2007

Fun with retards


I does love it when people ask you for money (no names omitted, I'm a bitch)

[13:58] Bexi Ashton: Hey :D, Any Chance You Have 175L I Could Borror Please:D? I Would Def Pay You Back Tomoz :)x?


To which Tie said "You should give it to her" "Oh would you lend it to her then?" I asked "Yes" said Tie... Sooooo...

[13:59] Kitty Lalonde: Ummm if you IM Tiernan Serpentine she'll lend it to you
[14:00] Bexi Ashton: hehe okay thankyou Huni x


[14:01] Bexi Ashton: Hey :D, Any Chance You Have 175L I Could Borror Please:D? I Would Def Pay You Back Tomoz :)x?
[14:01] Tiernan Serpentine: Who? Wha? What's going on? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
[14:01] Tiernan Serpentine runs away screaming
[14:02] Bexi Ashton: :P, Kitty told me to IM you bevause you would lend me Lindend :D? [14:02] Tiernan Serpentine: Oh I see, she did? Hmm well in that case I should point out that Kitty Lalonde is LOADED... and I've got nothing
[14:02] Tiernan Serpentine sighs
[14:02] Bexi Ashton: haha :P aww okay :P
[14:02] Bexi Ashton: thankyou anywayss xx
[14:03] Tiernan Serpentine: You should IM her back, the tight bitch


[14:03] Kitty Lalonde: If she's being difficult tell her that she's got 2883 lindens and she SAID she was charitable
[14:03] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

No comments: