Wednesday 17 December 2008

Where have all the memes gone?

Well who knows, but I decided to get over it by making my own, which no one will do and I will have some sort of paranoid breakdown but hey ho.

It's quite simple, relating to SL clothing, five things you always wear, 5 things you used to wear and five things you never wear. These have to be things you've purchased, no gifts or freebies, and you can just write about them or make purty pictures.

Got it? Excellent, so here's mine


I'm uber lazy so I mashed all the pictures together, the first get up you have to ignore the skirt, but it's basically the sweetest goodbye top with an unfathomable name. The Sinistyle boots and WRONG Fishnets. Next the gearshift jeans that I live in with the Juicy shoes.

For stuff I used to wear is the Suave shirt from Wintermoon which sadly got upgraded for the Armidi one although Suave shows more tit, which is good for showing more tit. Shiny thing boots which everyone with half a braincell own and a mini skirt from a last call set. Then is my beloved Versu pants from Nomine back from the dark ages of 2004 which do freaky things to your feet now.
Finally the Dark Eden boots, Etain herself (Namedrop WOOO!) told me that she always thought they looked unrealistic in the stuff and things but I didn't care. These boots got me more IM's of the 'Where did you get them' variety than I care to remember.


Now the best bit. The things I NEVER wear. I dunno where that jumpers from, I also don't know why I bought it. It's not horrible but It's never got further than "Nah....." in the wearing stakes. Then the dress. I bought that because the owner was there and talking to me. And she was nice, and I didn't want to tell her that I thought her shop was overpriced so I bought it. Go me. The boots are the first sculpties or boots EVER in SL. Which is why I keep them in a special box locked away from all and sundry *cough*.

Next is an outfit from Savvy? Now I loved this, and I still do, I just never find the right moment to wear it. Suggestions welcome in comments. And finally Armidi, stupidly expensive, very pink. Why? Who knows?

Anyhoo, more from me soon I promise.

4 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

Exceeeeeelllent post.

I shall be fashioning bollocks tomorrow thanks to you! BOLLOCK FASHIONER!

Loved it, srsly lessthansomethingbutnotaheart

Myg (Mercy Brown) said...

oooh great meme! I may try it but I've got blogger's thumb.

Orchid said...

Hmmm. Well MHT (short for Miss Hot Tits) I may have to just take up this meme! Don't get upset if it takes me a week to do it, though!

Chove said...

I have that pink thing! I should wear it more.