Thursday 14 June 2007

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!*burps*

So they've taken the windlight thingy off the first look and added voice instead, which is interesting. I scampered down to Ahern *shudders* and listened as a variety of people crackled and hissed their way into me lugholes. I wandered off with me lovely Tie to a quieter region (Quat, my old home from years ago which I still strangly miss) and it's buggy (or possinly just Tie) but interesting, I'm not going to say I won't use it, cos I probably will, but it's no vital to my SL.


















In other news Tie and I spent a happy halfhour in Nakama filming for the next Filth Video, which will be out on the *mumbles* and so it'll be very nice to do a tie in of them both. If we get it done. Perhaps....

Oh and as she commented and I'm uberly chuffed that she's read my blog, it's a tad early 'mayhapsibly' but....


No comments: