Monday 30 July 2007

New Addiction YAY!

I have to admit I've never really been taken with any of the games around in SL. But then I went to Jelly's rezday and was forced (seriously they totally forced me) to play Tringo.

And it's fooking cool!

So cool, in fact, that if SL had been working properly, I would have gone and blown 15k on my own Tringo board. However Tie is, for once, extremely pleased that SL has a worse hangover than me after my last birthday and doesn't want to do ANYTHING!


Just look what my clever new wife made! Optimus Prime!! (which in my personal opinion has to be the shittest transformer anyway, I mean seriously "Wooot I just turnied into a lorry!" I mean yeah, great, thanks. Oh and while we're on the subject transformers sucked arse anyway. Zoids were way cooler)

5 comments:

♥ JellyBean Madison ♥ said...

Hahaha! Yay! Addict! :D

Kitty Lalonde said...

It's sooooo you're fault that I've been pathetically playing http://www.meez.com/tringo.dm
all day

*sighs*

Orchid said...

Lorrie or no lorrie .. at least he made a cool noise in transition!

Now after looking at that I want to play more tringo. Its one of those things you don't really have to be good at to enjoy ... like drinking.

Kitty Lalonde said...

Oooo I'm shit at drinking too, I always fall over or vomit. That's the british all over for you though.

Ooo and I converted Tie and bought the Tringo board. Yay me!

Tiernan Serpentine said...

*looks up from making a perfect scale tringo replica of Megatron* Tringo is an art form NOT a game.