Monday 6 August 2007

*sighs*

So I logged in this morning to the exciting news that Ginko has gone bust. It's not like I had an obscene amount of money in there, but meh, the whole exciting story can be found here.

Other than that, I've spent much of my time wandering around looking at the little white spot over me head, and listening to other peoples conversations. I have to say I'm with Hawks on this one. I like the idea of voice when with friends and stuff, being able to get out my many many expletives whilst playing Tringo will be nice, as I'm normally concentrating to hard to type anything legable. Certainly nothing along the lines of "Oh my fucking god where is the fucking bastarding two piece, oh fuck I've fucked myself up the fucking arse again. Bastarding game, this game sucks arse, ooOOoOooo yay! Get in there. Ha!!!" (yeah I do actually say all that, ask Tie).

Where was I?

Oh yeah, so voice, I've got it on, but I ain't speaking unless I really really likes ya!

I other news I found another greenies Sim! Ok so the prim works a bit shoddy but it's a lot less laggy hehe.

No comments: